The Irish Experience offers you our amazing and unique Sea Cave Kayaking Experience along the visually stunning South East coastline of Ireland, taking in the very best Atlantic Ocean location of Ireland’s Ancient East. Sea Cave Kayaking is a truly unique and exhilarating way to explore this magical coastline. The visually stunning natural area around The Hook Peninsula in County Wexford is steeped in jaw dropping historical stories with a rich heritage and diverse wildlife, all of which you will enjoy during this unique experience.
We have an impressive variety of coastline packed with hidden gems including; golden sandy beaches, coves, cracks and crevasses which comprise of an impressive variety of Sea Caves. This includes one of the most impressive examples of a natural Sea Cave you will ever see or have the pleasure to enter by kayak!
All this is ready and waiting for you to explore with us!
Sea Cave Kayaking Tour Highlights
- Approximately 3 hour Sea Cave Kayaking Experience (Half Day)
- You may be lucky enough to spot our local seals who occasionally tail our kayaks to see what you are up to!
- Discover and immerse yourself in the very location and its stories where ‘by the creek of Baginbun Ireland was Lost and Won’ The Normans derailed Irish history here forever
- Beautiful Marine wildlife such as dolphins, basking sharks and an impressive variety of coastal birds use the same habitat that we carefully explore
- Discovering Sea Caves and arches is a truly magical experience which you will never forget
- We’ll find a hidden beach to land and re-energise you with a mid-tour hot drink & snack included!
- Whether you are a complete novice or are well versed at sea kayaking, we have an experience for you
- We challenge you to leave your comfort zone and jump into your adventure zone!