The Irish Experience offers you Sea Kayaking Experiences along the visually stunning South East coastline of Ireland. Sea Kayaking is a truly unique and exhilarating way to explore this magical coastline. The stunning natural area around the Hook Peninsula in Wexford is very much steeped in jaw dropping historic stories with a rich heritage and diverse wildlife, all of which we will discover along our way. We have an impressive variety of coastline packed with hidden sandy beaches and coves, cracks and crevasses which comprises of an impressive variety of Sea Caves, including one of the most impressive examples of a natural Sea Cave you will ever see or have the pleasure to enter by kayak!
All this ready and waiting for you to explore with us.
- Approximately 3 hour experience (Half Day)
- You may be lucky enough to spot grey seals and harbor seals who occasionally tail our kayaks to see what we are up too
- Marine wildlife such as dolphins, basking sharks and an impressive variety of coastal birds are using the same habitat which we explore
- Discovering sea caves and arches at these locations is a truly magical experience which you will never forget
- Re-energise yourself with a mid-tour hot drink & snack on us!
- Whether you are a complete novice or are well versed at sea kayaking, we have the experience for you. We will challenge you to get out of your comfort zone and into your adventure zone!