- All Safety Gear including Buoyancy Aid & Helmets
- Kayaking equipment
- Wetsuits are available to be rented at a special Mini-Tour discounted rate of 50% OFF
- PHYSICALITY : 1/5
- AVAILABLE DATES : June - September
- EXPERIENCE DURATION : 1.5 Hours (1 hour of paddle time approx)
- SWIMMING REQUIRED : No
- START TIME - FINISH TIME: Morning - 11:30am to 1:00pm Afternoon - 1:30pm to 3:00pm Evening - 3:30pm to 5:00pm Note : Check in at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- MEETING LOCATION : The Irish Experience Booking Office,Main St, Fethard-On-Sea, Hook Peninsula, Co Wexford.Eircode : Y34 P778. Google Maps Location : Click Here
- PRICES : Standard : €29.99 Child (12 Years & Under) : €19.99 Family (2 Standard + 2 Children) : €80
- MINIMUN AGE : 5
- TOUR SUITABILITY : Family's with younger children
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Bottle of water
- Runners you don’t mind getting wet
- Shorts or bathing suit (Please avoid cotton)
- Extra food e.g bar, nuts, flapjack etc (full day)
- Sun cream
- Approximately 1.5 hours fun filled adventure
- Spot grey seals and harbor seals who occasionally tail our kayaks to see what we are up to on their turf
- Dolphins, basking sharks and an impressive variety of coastal birds are also using the same habitat that we will carefully explore
- Discovering the sea caves and arches at these locations is a truly magical experience that you will not forget
- Family Friendly
- Whether you are a complete novice or are well versed at sea kayaking, we have the experience for you and will challenge you to get out of your comfort zone and into your adventure zone!
Hook Head Adventures offers you and your family a fun filled Sea Kayaking “Mini Tour” Experience along the visually stunning Baginbun Bay coastline on the Hook Peninsula in Ireland’s Ancient East. Sea Kayaking with us is a truly unique, exhilarating and fun way to explore and discover what this beautiful location truly has to offer. We’ll Land on hidden beaches, discover sea caves and arches while taking you and your family on an adventure to remember.
The stunning natural area around Hook Head in County Wexford is very much steeped in history with a rich heritage and diverse wildlife, we will discover it all along our way.
Minimum Recommended minimum Age : 5 Years Old
The stunning Hook Peninsula is a beautiful outcrop of land jolting out off the south west Wexford coast. The peninsula has a diverse mix of magnificent sandy beaches, rugged rocky cliffs and limestone slabs giving home to an array of wildlife. We are most famous for being home to the oldest operational lighthouse in the world! (800+ Years). The Hook Lighthouse still stands proud at Hook Head, completely intact and looking magnificent for miles around. With stunning sights and scenes of epic drama in days of old the place is steeped in history and stories of destruction that you must hear! Today it is one of the most beautiful and truly peaceful areas of coast to visit in Ireland.
|Ticket type||Half Day (morning), Half Day (afternoon)|
|Kayak type||Single kayaks, Double kayaks|