The Irish Experience offers you amazing Sea Cave Kayaking Experiences along the visually stunning South East coastline of Ireland, taking in the best Atlantic Ocean location of Ireland’s Ancient East. Sea Kayaking is a truly unique and exhilarating way to explore this magical coastline. The visually stunning natural area around The Hook Peninsula in County Wexford is steeped in jaw dropping historical stories with a rich heritage and diverse wildlife, all of which we will enjoy along our way. We have an impressive variety of coastline packed with hidden golden sandy beaches and coves, cracks and crevasses which comprises of an impressive variety of Sea Caves, including one of the most impressive examples of a natural Sea Cave you will ever see or have the pleasure to enter by kayak!
All this is ready and waiting for you to explore with us.
- Approximately 3 hour experience (Half Day)
- You may be lucky enough to spot grey seals and harbor seals who occasionally tail our kayaks to see what we are up to!
- Marine wildlife such as dolphins, basking sharks and an impressive variety of coastal birds are using the same habitat which we carefully explore
- Discovering Sea Caves and arches is a truly magical experience which you will never forget
- We’ll find a hidden beach to land and re-energise you and your gang with a mid-tour hot drink & snack on us!
- Whether you are a complete novice or are well versed at sea kayaking, we have an experience for you. We will challenge you to get out of your comfort zone and happily into your adventure zone!